Sunday, October 19, 2008

October Update

Caiden is 8 months old now. He is growing up so fast. He is standing up on pretty much everything and cruisin' around the furniture. He loves cauliflower, bananas, and water. I tried given him some pureed turkey and he acted like he was gagging on it. Maybe he will be a vegetarian. He says "mmm" alot so I think he is getting really close to saying mama. I just wish he would start sleeping through the night!!
Celebrating Grandma's Birthday
Caiden and Tristan hanging out.
Caiden getting into the cupboards



We took Caiden to The Avila Valley Barn to get a pumpkin. We took lots of pictures of him sitting on the big pile of pumpkins but this is only shot we got with a smile. He wasn't so sure about the pumpkins. We showed him all of the farm animals and had a caramel apple.




No comments: